More export options, and the ability to integrate with an eCommerce solution- that's the heart of the v6.2.2 release.
Designed for Pictopia printing services but developed in a generic way that may be used for other print on demand services, the eCommerce solution
adds a “Buy” link to the Detail View within LUNA. This allows each and every image in a collection to easily be available for reproductions.
LUNA users now have additional export options from the Detail View. Collection administrators can control what level of resolutions are available
Select Features of Insight v6.2.2 + LUNA
Enhanced Image Export
- Choose the resolution when exporting images from the Detail View in LUNA.
- Use the “Buy” link in the Detail View to purchase reproductions of any image in a collection.
- Web widgets now retain the black background of the LUNA Workspace when embedded.
- Improved Featured Media Display: Administrators can create a Featured Media group for “All Collections” in order to have select images display in
the Featured Media window when a user selects “All Collections”. If a Featured Media group has not been created for “All Collections”, or for
individual collections, LUNA will randomly select the images for display in the Featured Media window each time a user selects a collection.
For this option, LUNA will randomly select a page from Browse All, then randomly pick 8 thumbnails from the page as the Featured Media.
- Authentication workflow enhancement: LUNA can be set up to send a copy of the welcome note that is emailed upon registration back to the
LUNA Admin so that they can assign appropriate access credentials.
- Fixed bug from 6.2.1 that returned passwords in clear text on log-in error messages in LUNA. We no longer display the Parameter values of
"password" on the error page.
- Fixed display of numeric characters that contain "-" in the Workspace.
- Support was added for UTF8 characters in template fields and collection names for LUNA and LUNA Publisher.
- Fixed export of presentations in IE.
- Fixed Share This of Collection Level annotations from the LUNA Workspace.
- Improved annotation functionality in the LUNA Workspace when using Full Animations options in account preferences.
- Improved support when stopping and restarting JBoss.
Questions regarding the upgrade should be directed to:
Luna Technical Support
800-452-LUNA ext. 268
Learn more about LUNA.