We are pleased to announce the release of Insight + LUNA v6.3.5. If you have not yet upgraded to version 6.3, we encourage you to do so with this release.
Insight v6.3 introduced support for BookReader objects, full text search, RSS feeds, the ability to expose collections to OAI-PMH harvesters, and more.
Read more about the v6.3 release.
The v6.3.5 release notes are described below:
- Control the order of how collection names are displayed in LUNA.
- Added ability for Google Analytics to track downloads.
- Added ability for Google Analytics to track “Buy Print” button. “Buy Print” button is for those who have implemented the e-commerce feature from v6.2.2.
- SEO improvements include exposing Media Summary, facets labeled in more meaningful way, changed how content is labeled and titled.
- Implemented canonical URL in response to Google’s recent crawler changes (read Forum article).
- Upgraded Java and other system level components.
- Improved OAI-PMH delivery with verb resumption token, and added option to share Media URL to thumbnail or size of your choice.
- 64 bit Linux support for server, admin tools, and LUNA.
- No longer necessary to restart the Luna service in order for LUNA to reflect edits made using Inscribe.
- Printer Friendly correctly displays diacritics.
- Improved stability of how the system handles off-line shared collections.
- Removed the two fields "Processed Date" and "Processed Date (epoch)" from displaying in the Sort drop down menu and from the list of fields
in Advanced Search.
Questions regarding the upgrade should be directed to:
Luna Technical Support
Learn more about LUNA.