View the following Flash Tours:
Insight + LUNA's powerful features
allow your raw images to become a dynamic and searchable collection, below are some of the most popular features of the Insight + LUNA Suite.
VIEWING: Simple tools.
- Discover the gems in your collection. For unparalleled access to content for research and presentation LUNA introduces category
viewing—Who,What,When,Where-faceted search results—and both simple and advanced search options.
- Build slides and presentations for dynamic playback and/or export to PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Creative collections are better collections. Insight supports a broad array of file formats such as images, audio, video, text,
PDF, QTVR, etc.
IMAGE MANAGEMENT: Always be publishing.
- Insight Studio is an advanced yet user friendly collection building tool. Insight Studio supports the bulk import of image files and
data and the creation of cataloging templates—Insight’s representation of your data schema— which can be shared, reused, and customized
for each collection.
- Insight Studio processes web–friendly derivatives including a JPEG2000 source file for quick image delivery, zooming and repurposing.
- Repository needs aren’t overlooked and collection builders have the option of storing source media on the Insight Media Server. Insight Studio will also process and retain IPTC and EXIF image headers.
CATALOG MANAGEMENT: Be in control.
- Inscribe, Insight’s customizable cataloging tool, gives you complete control over your cataloging duties.
- Inscribe’s productivity tool provides support for local authorities.
- With your workflow in mind, Inscribe facilitates process management, allowing the content publication process to mirror that
of your organization.
- Inscribe supports repeating values, complex data relationships, required fields, controlled vocabularies, field formatting, and much more.
METADATA: You decide.
- Insight Studio comes bundled with three data models that can be used as is or customized: Dublin Core, VRA Core 3.0, and Simple Labels.
- Insight Studio allows you to design your own relational model. Custom implementations have included MARC, METS, and VRA Core 4.0.
Insight clients can publish and share custom metadata models with one another.
- LUNA supports cross collection searching with metadata mapping you control to the Who, What, When, Where categories.
INTEROPERABILITY: Our commitment to you.
- Leverage source content from existing databases and optimize your Insight collections to search engines and the Open Archive Initiative
- Insight supports XML input and output.